Gettin’ down on pi-day (everybody lookin’ forward to the weekend) (day 30)

Not a lot to show today as I spent a fair bit of time on some more-or-less dead ends. I spent some time checking the alighment of the backpack and came to the conclusion that, yeah, it’s probably a little bit off but its mounting posts seem to be in the right place so maybe it’s not a problem. I did various alignment checks on the chest block and concluded that probably nothing is far enough off to be a problem. Apart from that I did some more work on the monoeye mechanism, adding a round mold part to serve as the lens housing, adding styrene strips around the cylinder to look like “rails” for the monoeye to travel on… It’s not a lot but it’s progress.

Post a Comment

  • Archives

  • June 2022
    S M T W T F S
     1234
    567891011
    12131415161718
    19202122232425
    2627282930  
  • Recent Comments

  • Recent Posts